“MICHAEL ALEXANDER AND STEVEN ROGAT” TRANCE CHANNELING
WEDNESDAY, September 12, 2018 • 7-9:30 pm • $25
Pittsboro, NC 27312
Join Steven and Marcia as they share the joy, humor, and wisdom of Spirit! Steven will channel one or more Spirit Teachers who offer guidance, answer individual questions, and help everyone present gain insight into personal lessons. Newcomers welcome. Every group is unique and promises to offer a fascinating experience in awareness.
Group size is limited and reservations must be made in advance. To reserve your space, please email us with your name and phone number. You will receive a reply including confirmation of the exact location. You may also call 919-545-9131 for more information or reservations. Payment is accepted at the door.
POWER ANIMAL JOURNEY AND DANCE
SUNDAY, August 26, 2018 • 1 pm – 5 pm • $45
Experience Shamanic Journeying the the “Spirit Canoe”to meet with your Totem–your Animal Ally–and share gifts and resources. Dance and play with these guides. Learn the powerful tool of journeying to guide you through communications in the world of Spirit. And, use this tool for applications in everyday life- spiritually, mentally, emotionally, physically. Explore animal communications and telepathy. Be more in the World! Love, Live, Dance!
To register, call Steven or Marcia at 919 545-9131. Directions to workshop will be given upon registration.
THE THOUGHT BODY:
EXPLORING THE WISDOM OF THE BODY/MIND
A self-empowering, experiential, professional-development seminar with Steven Rogat
When emotional turmoil, stress, and illness enter our experience, we can learn to take charge of our own healing. By becoming more aware of limiting beliefs and symbolic messages reflected within the body and the environment, we can consciously let go of dis-ease. With intent and focus, we can complete the past, heal the present, and create a healthy future. Thought Body Clearing offers powerful insight and clear direction, enabling us, with creative thought, to move toward wholeness within our relationships, our bodies, our selves.
This workshop is open to all, but is a MUST for therapists, bodyworkers and Lightworkers!
September 22 – 23, 2018
Basic Introduction, Practicum and Mastery
9:00am – 5:15pm both days
The Art of Massage
223 East Main St.
Pilot Mountain, NC 27041
Regular Registration Fee: $250.
Early registration fee of $225 if paid by September 3. ($25 processing fee for all cancellations. No refunds for cancellations after September 3.) Fee includes electronic access to complete training manual. Instructions to download will be emailed one week prior to training. Pertinent pages will be printed and available on-site.
Creative Thought Seminars is approved to offer 13 hours of continuing education credits by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork for this two-day training. Provider #303442-00.
To register: go to www.artofmassagepm.com/Workshops-and-Classes.html or call 336-705-1499
All participants will leave with tools and techniques IMMEDIATELY applicable to their personal and professional development. For more details, please see objectives below. If you wish to contact Steven, call 919 545-9131 or email him at Steven@CreativeThought.org
By the end of this program participants will be able to:
- Recognize events in the environment and physical body as symbolic of one’s limiting and/or positive thoughts, and use those symbols to heal the personal environment.
- Develop a sensitivity to others’ thoughts & feelings, yet “ground” and set boundaries.
- Channel positive energy to others, being response-able to others, not for them.
- Work with the human energy systems, energy centers and polarity channels in relationship to thoughts, the body, and the environment.
- Have a working knowledge of body dialogue, imagery, yogic breathing, instantaneous relaxation, and self-healing.
- Use applied kinesiology, with certainty, to diagnose limiting beliefs and energy blockages in the Thought Body, and to discover which positive thoughts, energy exercises, isometrics and isotonics, and body work techniques would be useful in clearing the Thought Body.
- Discover which energy systems, energy centers and polarity channels clients need to work with, and tailor these techniques for individual clients.
- Explore “expressive physio-therapy” with isometrics and isotonics to release tension from the emotional and thought bodies.
- More readily recognize physical ailments as symbolic of one’s limiting thoughts, and use those symbols to heal the personal environment.
- Gain certainty in using body dialogue, imagery, the yogic energizing breath, instant relaxation, kinesiology and self-healing techniques.
- Release specific stressors in the emotional and thought bodies to induce and accelerate healing.
- Use stress as a tool to achieve goals, breathe more easily, speak more freely, and love more deeply.